Dear West Valley College, Mission College and District employees:
The State Chancellor’s office is now providing unlimited access to Lynda.com for all employees of California State Community Colleges through its Vision Resource Center. Lynda.com is an online library of courses on software tools and skills. To create a Lynda.com profile, navigate to the State Chancellor's Office - Vision Resource Center: http://visionresourcecenter.cccco.edu. Register and create your login then click on the link for Lynda.com.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using Lynda.com:
• Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
• Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
• New courses are added every week
• Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
• Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts for increased comprehension
• Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
• Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
Please contact Human Resources if you have questions or need additional assistance.