A valid parking permit is required to park on campus.
Parking permits are required every day, Monday-Sunday, 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Visitor Parking Permits
- One-day "daily" parking permits may be purchased for $3.00 per day from dispensers in all parking lots. Coins, one-dollar bills, and credit cards are accepted.
- Daily permits must be displayed on the driver's side of the front dashboard. The expiration date must be visible from the outside of the vehicle.
Free Short-Term 40-Minute Visitor Parking
- Visitors who will be on campus for a brief visit may take advantage of a limited number of free forty (40) minute time zone parking stalls, specifically marked as “Visitor Parking”.
Semester-Length Parking Permits
- Semester-length parking permits are the most convenient and cost-effective permit option for visitors that will be on campus regularly.
- Visitors may purchase semester-length parking permits online or in person at the Admissions and Records office. Your vehicle information including make, model, year, and license plate number, are required at time of purchase.
- Semester-length parking permits must be displayed on the lower left corner of the front windshield and must be fully visible from the outside of the vehicle.