A valid parking permit is required to park on campus.
Parking permits are required every day, Monday-Sunday, 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Visitor Parking Permits
- One-day "daily" parking permits may be purchased for $3.00 per day from dispensers in all parking lots. Coins, one-dollar bills, and credit cards are accepted.
- Daily permits must be displayed on the driver's side of the front dashboard. The expiration date must be visible from the outside of the vehicle.
Free Short-Term 40-Minute Visitor Parking
- Visitors who will be on campus for a brief visit may take advantage of a limited number of free forty (40) minute time zone parking stalls, specifically marked as “Visitor Parking”.
Semester-Length Parking Permits
- Semester-length parking permits are the most convenient and cost-effective permit option for students or others who will be on campus regularly.
- Semester-length parking permit can be purchased online or in person at the Admissions and Records office. Your vehicle information including make, model, year, and license plate number, are required at time of purchase.
- Semester-length parking permits must be displayed on the lower left corner of the front windshield and must be fully visible from the outside of the vehicle.