The West Valley-Mission Community College "District is committed to providing equal access to all members of the District community and to supporting the open access policy of the California Community College system by providing barrier-free access to all students, including access to electronic and information technology in accordance with State and Federal mandates (Sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended in 1998, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended in 2008 and California Senate Bill 105). The District is committed to expanding the boundaries of access beyond the physical setting for students with disabilities recognizing that students are entitled to equal access to electronic information and technology."
Reporting an Issue
If you are having difficulty accessing a web page, please let us know so that we may evaluate the page for accessibility. You may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
In your e-mail, please include the following information:
- The web page address URL in question, e.g. Admissions Homepage
- Your contact information: name, telephone number and e-mail address
- Technical information: operating system or device, web browser name, web browser version and any adaptive software you are using if applicable.
- Please describe in as much detail as possible, the problems you are having in accessing the page.
- If you are able to do so, please include a “screen shot” or image of the page where you encounter the problem