Questions about Campus Emergency Preparedness:
EMERGENCY UPDATE INFORMATION
Check Facebook and Twitter for Emergency Updates
• Mission College Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MissionCollegeSantaClara/
• West Valley College Facebook https://www.facebook.com/westvalleycollege?ref=br_tf&rf=110883848936359
• You do not have to have a Facebook account to view the Facebook page. Just type the link on the URL line on your web browser or save the link in your contacts.
• Mission College Twitter @go2missionsc
• West Valley College Twitter @WestValleyCC
• You do not have to have a Twitter account to get updates on Twitter. Just type the @name on the URL line on your web browser. Save it in your contacts for reference.
Note: There is an old twitter account called @missioncollege1, no longer in use
To RECEIVE campus emergency information:
- WVM-Alert - Information at your fingertips! Want to know if the campus is closed? If there is a hazard outside your classroom door? WVM-Alert will text, email and call you to make sure you don't miss a thing. It's free!
Log into your portal and add your cell phone. Invest 5 minutes in your own safety!
- Classroom emergency phones - When the emergency phone rings, anyone may pick up the receiver and listen.
- Website - www.wvm.edu/emergency will take you to real-time safety information about anything happening on campus.
- Bookmark it now! Safety Team Members - will be wearing identification vests and be able to show you where to go and what to do.