Questions about Campus Emergency Preparedness:
408-741-2092 or email email@example.com
Campus Emergency Communication
To REPORT campus emergencies:
From an office phone or pay phone - dial 9-1-1
From the classroom emergency phones - pick up the receiver, press the 9-1-1 button and wait. It will take a couple of seconds for the call to connect.
- From a cell phone - Dial 408-299-3233 for immediate connection to the 9-1-1 call center. (Dialing 9-1-1 from your cell phone may get misrouted to the wrong call center)
- Anonymous information through "Tip Now" see link in menu
To RECEIVE campus emergency information:
- WVM-Alert - Information at your fingertips! Want to know if the campus is closed? If there is a hazard outside your classroom door? WVM-Alert will text, email and call you to make sure you don't miss a thing. It's free!
Log into your portal and add your cell phone. Invest 5 minutes in your own safety!
- Classroom emergency phones - When the emergency phone rings, anyone may pick up the receiver and listen.
- Website - www.wvm.edu/emergency will take you to real-time safety information about anything happening on campus.
- Bookmark it now! Safety Team Members - (aka Building Monitors, Floor Marshals) will be wearing identification vests and be able to show you where to go and what to do.
Non-emergency police business
During school hours
- West Valley College 408-741-2092
- Mission College 408-855-5435
Medical Assistance - Non-emergency - During school hours call Campus Health Services
- West Valley College 408-741-4000
- Mission College 408-855-5140
Electricity/Water Failure - During school hours call the Facilities Office
West Valley College 408-741-4121
Mission College 408-741-4121
After school hours call for any police, fire, medical request
West Valley 408-299-3233